"Napa Valley" Brocken InaGlory. Licensed. Creative Commons CC BY-SA 3.0
Q seems to be at it again. This time "Hilarity" destroys the worship service before it saves it.
- What on earth could that mean?
- If you had been in that worship service, you would no doubt have found it memorable. But would it, given what happened at the baptism, have helped you to worship God? Why or why not?
- For that matter, what's the purpose of worship services anyhow?
- Who are they for? Is one style better or worse than another?
- Is worship in your experience meaningful? Say more!
Use the video controls to start and end this hilarious Monty Python clip that satires an Anglican Church worship service and, not
incidentally, the object of that worship: God!